As your local Member of Parliament, I can:
- Make enquiries and help you deal with State government departments and agencies.
- Assist you to make contact with services or organisations.
- Discuss and support local projects.
- Advise you of your rights.
- Organise congratulatory messages for important milestones.
If we can’t help you, at the very least we should be able to put you in touch with someone who can. Feel free to drop in to my office:
17 Lydiard Street North
Or you can give my office a call on 03 5331 1003.
Congratulatory messages are available through the Department of Premier and Cabinet for people celebrating their 90th and 100th birthdays and golden (50 years) and diamond (60 years) wedding. Please contact our office to obtain a Congratulatory Message Form, then return it to my office with a copy of the birth or marriage certificate. If either of these certificates are unavailable, a statutory declaration will be required.
The Protocol and Special Events Branch (PSE) is responsible for arranging messages from the Premier. Notification is also given to the following:
- The Prime Minister: 90th or 100th birthdays, golden and diamond anniversaries
- The Governor of Victoria: 100th birthdays, golden and diamond anniversaries
- The Governor General (which includes notification to the Queen): 100th birthdays and diamond anniversaries
- Australia Day Council (Victoria) Inc.: 100th birthdays